https://www.netflix.com/lk/title/60011649

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kate Winslet - One of the most talented!







You might wonder why I posted this article in here as there are many other actresses around. But even for my suprice I couldn't privent but falling in love with her acting eversince I watch titanic. I watched almost eyery film she stared and non of them are bad.
Oh yeah she is beautiful too. Eventhough she looks more mature in The Reader she still is a bomb. But that is not what I like most about her. It is her acting. She is way ahead of many of other actresses in film industry.

Here are some facts about her,

Born - 5 October 1975 - (It is good that she is letting us know her real age. Isn't it?)
debut starring - Peter Jackson's Heavenly Creatures (1994)

Winslet became the youngest actress to receive two Oscar nominations - (At the age of 22)
she was the youngest actor to receive six nominations - at age 33).


Oscar 2009 Winner: Kate Winslet

No comments:

Post a Comment