https://www.netflix.com/lk/title/60011649

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

harry potter and the half blooded prince!

WATCH TRAILER




Directed by
David Yates


Starring

Daniel Radcliffe
Rupert Grint
Emma Watson


Not exactly the film I expected. I expected more bit it wasn't. Maybe I was expecting more than I should have.

This time this Draco Malfoy fella realy into some thing. He is doing well as an actor too because he rely made me to hate him as much as possible. But harry and his good friends never lets him win. Fortunately for our Ron this time he gets some respects from the whole school and hero worshiped. (Ofcause with some helps from Hermione. I kind of felt that she is kind of falling in love with Ron.

Story is , as it should be full of magical spells and they are magnificent too. What eles I can say? I think one must take a good look at how these Harry potter heros grows themselves in each and every episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment