https://www.netflix.com/lk/title/60011649

Friday, January 8, 2016

Welcomeback; the worst Hindi movie of 2015

welcome back trailer





Usually I watch 3-5 Hindi movies every week. That means approximately 150 movies a year. So I guess I have a very good experience about the quality of Bollywood movies. That is why I am pretty sure about this particular movie. I am so certain that this is the worst movie I have watched made in 2015. I am sorry to say this Bollywood fans but I strongly believe that such films are nothing but black marks for the international market for the Bollywood film industry.




Even though this film is a massive failure it has few biggest stars in the industry such as Anil Kapoor, Nana Patekar and John Ebrahim. From this lot Anil Kapoor is one of my most favourite. I had a strong believe that if Anil Kapoor the film is good and success. But with this certain film I will have to think twice before watching any of his future films. I don't know why this guy took this role and hopefully not because he is financially corrupted.

Actually there is nothing good about this film. The story is a total mess and has massive holes everywhere. I also feel sorry about the debutante  stars in this film who choose the worst possible start for there carriers. Unfortunately they have given no chances to prove their talents.

Finally I strongly advice you guys not to watch this film. If you are new to Bollywood you certainly shouldn't even glance at this. There are so many films made in Bollywood every year which are way better than this film.



FULL FILM

No comments:

Post a Comment