https://www.netflix.com/lk/title/60011649

Monday, May 19, 2014

robocop 2014

I have had this movie for more than two weeks with me;yet I didn't watch until yesterday. Well I was thinking this might be as same as boring as previous ROBOCOP film series.(Not the first one). Finally I had to watch it yesterday because I was out of any other fresh movies.

Well I am pretty happy about finally watching it. It is not even closely as boring as those last two ROBOCOP films. This one is a total attention grabber. I really like it. I must admit that I totally enjoyed watching this movie.

The movie is not at all an extension of the old ROBOCOP series. It is fresh and begin from the beginning. I mean it starts from the creation of the ROBOCOP. Even the plot has huge differences. And I must say that those differences are good and interesting.

The movies is packed with awesome and totally stunning action sequences. Those are second to none and really eye catching. For a action packed sc-fi movie, ROBOCOP 2014 can easily reach the top score. I will definitely give the movie 9/10 marks with pleasure.

If you still didn't watch the film I think you should seriously consider watching it soon. If not you will definitely missing a good one.







Trailer





External links
READ WHAT IMDb HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS MOVIE FROM HERE

OFFICIAL ROBOCOP SITE = ROBOCOP.COM

ROTTEN TOMATOES 

No comments:

Post a Comment